Check out my new photo album by CLICKING HERE.
Post Date: 29th December 2018 Posted By: Warren Woodhouse Posted In: Blog posts, Blog vegan, Blog cooking, Cooking
Here are some amazing Vegan cookbooks worth reading:
- BOSH! Vegan Cookbook
<<<< BACK TO VEGAN BLOG
Date Published: 21st October 2018 Published By: Warren Woodhouse
Here is my list of Vegan blogs worth reading.
- Warren Woodhouse: Vegan Blog
- 44 Accidentally Vegan Snack Foods - PETA UK Blog
- Accidentally Vegan UK
- Vegan Food & Living
- Vegan Recipes - Food Network UK
Posted On: 20th October 2018
Posted In: #cooking, #recipes
Posted By: Warren Woodhouse
What ingredients you’ll need.
- 200g Minced Beef
- 1x Medium OR Large Onion
- 1x 1/2 Chopped Tinned Tomatoes
- 1x-2x Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Tinned Mixed Beans
- 1x Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1x 1/2 Carrot
- 1x 1/3-1/4 Tomato Purée (Thickens the sauce, adds more flavour)
- 1x of any Vegetable Peppers (Green, Yellow OR Red)
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes OR 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1x 1/2-1 tsp Paprika
- 100g Plain-White Rice
- 1x Bottle Of Vegetable Oil
GLOSSARY Words that are included in this recipe that you might not understand.
- g: Grams. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1g is equal to 1000kg.
- kg: Kilograms. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1000kg is equal to 1g.
- tsp: Te…