Posted On: 29th June 2020 at 9:23am GMT+00
Posted In: #minecraft, #minecrafttutorials
Posted By: Warren Woodhouse
Read more >
The best way to create a dry dock is by filling an area with wool and then setting the wool on fire. In this video tutorial I've created, I show you how to create a simple and effective dry dock tool.
Updated Post (5th September 2019) | Original Post (17th August 2019)
Updated Post Date: 5th September 2019 | Original Post Date: 17th August 2019. (My post was removed, why?!)
My idea for the next update will be a water bucket that removes large amounts of water in one go, lake and/or oceans. It’ll also be able to re-add water back in by a single drop. This will be highly effective when building underwater structures or building around water in Creative Mode in Minecraft. I would love to see this type of feature in the Console Editions, especially the PlayStation 4, but if you’re willing to include it on the PC Edition they’ll be fine too but mostly for all versions of Minecraft.
Something I’ve suggested on the Minecraft Feedback site. In thi…
Read more >
CLICK HERE to see the entire playlist.Read more >
Facts about Minecraft:
Herobrine exists and he’s evil! He even destroys your builds in survival mode and in online gameplay. He stalks you when you’re not careful. If you follow him back to his house (yes he has house!), Herobrine will blow you up!
Swords are useful for killing enemies with.
Spider Webbing can be used in crafting to create traps and to create bows.
TNT is very deadly and explodes, so make sure to use it carefully and to stand a few good blocks back as to not get caught in the radius of the explosion!Read more >
Here is a list of Minecraft blogs worth checking out:
- Warren Woodhouse’s Minecraft Blog Entries Feed (RSS)
- Burnt Custard (Before The Blog Moved To Tumblr) | Entries Feed (RSS)
- Burnt Custard Entries Feed (RSS)
- Jpmannen1337 Entries Feed (RSS)
- Planet Minecraft’s Blog (Old Link) | Entries Feed (RSS)
- The Minecraft Blog on YouTube Entries Feed (RSS)
- John Miller’s Minecraft Blog
- Room 19’s Minecraft Blog Entries Feed (RSS)
- K & J’s Minecraft Blog Entries Feed (RSS)
- Youssarian’s Minecraft Blog Entries Feed (RSS)
- Empire Minecraft Entries Feed (RSS
- Minecraftopia (Old Link) | Entries Feed (RSS)
- Unofficial Minecraft Blog Entries Feed (RSS)
- The Minecraft on Wonder How-To Entries Feed (RSS)
- News Blog on Minecraft Reddit Entries Feed (RSS)
- The Word Of Notch (Official Blog) | Ent…
Here is a full list of Minecraft creators on YouTube:
- warrenwoodhouse CLICK HERE to view my Minecraft playlist.
- FyreUK (Matthew Needler, Phil Southam)
- Matthew Needler
- Paul Soares, Jr.
- Mojang Synergies AB
- Ron Smalec
- Golonka Swe
- Bohtauri Taylor
- Baby Leah
- Baby Max
- Baby Ally
- Baby Duck
- Baby Angel
- Little club adventures
- Little Carly
- Little Kelly
- Little Donny
- Donut the Dog
- Sharky and Scuba Steve
- Gaming With jen
- Cassie the cat
- Salmon 77 (salmon77)
- CNB Minecraft
Read more >
I’ve listed below websites of heritage organisations that participate in using Minecraft to let their fans create massive scale castles and such in the space of the video game world.
- Minecraft - Castles - English-Heritage
- Minecraft - Search Results - National Trust
Link to seeds uses ChunkBase Biome Finder.
- Odd Seed (Seed Found In This Video by ibxtoycat on YouTube): -3723852436607823346
- My Minecraft Seed: add
- Tutorial: add
- Planet Earth Seed: 752638032784
Ne Recte Deorsum Suffodito. Latin quote on an official book I found on the official publisher website. The quote has four meanings in Latin:
Not rightly straight downwards. (ne = not recte = rightly deorsum = downwards suffodito = Straight)
Never dig down.
Do not be torn down.
Don’t Dig Straight Down.
The reason behind this odd mysterious and alering quote is because it says it in the game script! Yes, in the game script it says “Never dig straight down.”. It’s also a wise Master Minecrafter quote.
If you was to play on Survival Mode and dig straight down, you’ll end up inside a cave with a Creeper waiting for you and they explode violently!!
To avoid this, dig a tunnel at an angle to avoid falling into potential danger. Also at the bottom of ran…
Read more >
CLICK HERE to see my Minecraft screenshots as an entire album.Read more >