Having trouble downloading your own GIF Image and want to add it to a album on your Google Photos or to your Flickr portfolio or maybe, you just want to add the image to your GIPHY profile, like me?
Well, here is a quick and easy way to do it and this method works on your computer, on your mobile phone, on your mobile tablet and on your mobile browser (such as the PS4's Internet Browser which is ACCESS's NetFront NX.).
Here's the guide:
- Find your GIF image you want to share from your PS4.
- While hovering on your GIF Image, hold down on the SHARE Button on your controller and select Activities.
- Type what you want and then select Share.
- On your computer/your mobile phone/your mobile tablet/your mobile browser, head to http://my.playstation.com/ and then login to your PlayStation account.
- When on here, head to the What’s New page at http://my.playstation.com/whatsnew and you’ll find your GIF Image in the What’s New page. The GIF Image will be in a post like mine at http://my.playstation.com/whatsnew/gallery/ae8ecd80-5890-11e9-a0d2-0253cca720e4
- Go into the post and then hold on to your GIF Image until it appears larger, then select Save Image. Your GIF Image link should appear like mine at http://satchel-cdn.api.playstation.com/generic/permanent/ACTIVITY/2019/068ce/4/6/4534495208573606398/ae5965a0-5890-11e9-83bb-0a7d18e0b056.gif
- Once saved, it should appear in your device’s photos gallery except the PS4's Capture Gallery as it doesn’t save external images except as a screenshot.
- Create or login to your free GIPHY profile at http://www.giphy.com/ and visit the page Create (click the link will open it from here in a new window) on your computer/your mobile phone/your mobile tablet/your mobile browser (can be done on mobile using Chrome App and visiting the page link at http://giphy.com/create/gifmaker and opening up the three dots menu ( ••• ) and selecting View Desktop Site, copy your GIF Image link from your post and pasting it in the browse box provided)
- That's it, that's all you needed to do. Now you have your GIF image on your GIPHY profile and you can now share it on Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Messenger For Mobile, My PlayStation, Tumblr and other supporting social networks and applications. Enjoy!
You can view my awesome GIFs at http://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/gifs