Having trouble downloading your own GIF Image and want to add it to a album on your Google Photos or to your Flickr portfolio or maybe, you just want to add the image to your GIPHY profile, like me?
Well, here is a quick and easy way to do it but you need to be at a computer and not on a mobile phone, as mobile browser's can not open up view-source pages. Shame really.
Here's the guide:
- Find your GIF image you want to share from your PS4.
- While hovering on your GIF Image, hold down on the SHARE Button on your controller and select Activities.
- Type what you want and then select Share.
- On your iPad or tablet, head to https://my.playstation.com/ and then login to your PlayStation account.
- When on here, head to the What’s New page. You’ll find your GIF Image there.
- Go into the post as if you was on Twitter and then hold on to your GIF Image until it appears larger, then select Save Image.
- Once saved, it should appear in your device’s photos.
- Create or login to your free GIPHY profile at http://www.giphy.com/ and visit the page Create (click the link will open it from here in a new window) on your computer (can be done on mobile using Chrome App and visiting the page link at http://giphy.com/create/gifmaker and opening up the three dots menu ( ••• ) and selecting View Desktop Site, copy your video link and pasting it in the browse box provided)
- That's it, that's all you needed to do. Now you have your GIF image on your GIPHY profile and you can now share it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Messenger For Mobile and other supporting social networks and applications. Enjoy!
You can view my awesome GIFs at http://warrenwoodhouse.webs.com/gifs