Trophy Guide By: Warren Woodhouse
Here is my approach and an example on how to achieve the Trophy result if you’re having trouble achieving it:
- Make sure you have the Contraptions Workshop DLC installed or have the Game Of The Year Edition.
- Open the Workshop in a large settlement (such as Sanctuary Hills or Vault 88), in Vault 88 the train station area further in the Vault is large enough to have all the Builders linked up.
- Hook up a Terminal to the Builders. Collect Resources needed to build Objects from the Builders. See this list of Objects. Make sure that the Builders and Terminal are powered by at least 2x Nuclear Power Relays, this Object comes with the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC.
- Use 500x Steel to produce 100 or more Steel Balls (5x Steel = 1 Steel Ball) from the Builder object in the Contraptions Workshop DLC.
- Trophy unlocked once enough Objects have been built.