My unofficial walkthrough guide to the seedy and classy post-war 1940’s style detective crime thriller video game set in the heart of Los Angeles.
A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles.
Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, newly minted detective Cole Phelps embarks on a desperate search for truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.
- Revolutionary Facial Animation Technology
- Breathtaking Action Of Chases & Shootouts
- True Detective Work (Minus The Paperwork)
- True Detective Interrogations
- True Detective Clue-Finding
- Purchasable DLC Packs (A Slip Of The Tongue, The Naked City, Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness)
- Purchasable Pre-Orders (A Slip Of The Tongue, The Naked City, 3 Detective Suits)
- Brass Shields In-Game Collectibles
- Film Reels In-Game Collectibles
Remastered Version Includes:
- Everything From The Original Released Version
- Showcased In 1080p For PlayStation 4 & XBOX ONE
- Showcased In 4K Resolution For PlayStation 4 Pro & XBOX ONE S
- Purchasable VR Case Files DLC Pack (Requires: Compatible VR Headset, Sold Separately) (DLC Pack, Sold Separately)
- Technical Enhancements
- Graphical Enhancements
- New Content In-Game Collectibles (Records In-Game Collectibles, Novels In-Game Collectibles)
- New Detective Suits In-Game Unlockables Each With Their Own Special Abilities
- Original Pre-Order Packs & Original DLC Packs Now Included (A Slip Of The Tongue, The Naked City, Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness)
- New Rockstar Games Social Club Progress Tracking Page
- CLICK HERE to see all of the real life locations from the video game series.