- Official Film Website
- Kingsman: The Secret Service on IMDb
- Film Factsheet - Real Filming Locations
- 20th Century Fox Film Corporation.
Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson and Taron Egerton star in this super spoof based on the comic book series of the same name. An agent (Colin Firth) from a super secret organisation recruits an unrefined but promising street kid (Taron Egerton) into the agency’s ultra-competitive training programme just as a dire global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius (Samuel L. Jackson). An action-packed spy thriller from director Matthew Vaughn.
- Kingsman: Huntsman & Sons, 37 Savile Row, Mayfair, London W1S 3QD, London, Greater London, South East, England, United Kingdom.
- Palace?: add
- Lock & Co. Hatters: Lock & Co. Hatters, 6 St James's St, St. James's, London SW1A 1EF, Greater London, South East, England, United Kingdom.
- Police Station: Holborn Police Station, 10 Lamb's Conduit St, Holborn, London WC1N 3NR, Greater London, South East, England, United Kingdom.
- Training Area (Running): add
- “Shoot the Dog.” Scene Location: add
- Eggsy’s Flat: Alexandra And Ainsworth Estate, 90B Rowley Way, Hampstead, London NW8 0SN, Greater London, South East, England, United Kingdom.
- The Black Prince Public House (Bar Fight Scene/Pub Scenes): The Black Prince, 6 Black Prince Rd, Kennington, London SE11 6HS, Greater London, South East, England, United Kingdom.
- Savile Row Sign: add
- Car Chase Street Scene (Bridge): add
- Car Chase Street Scene (Crashed): Corbridge Cres, Cambridge Heath, London E2 9EZ, Greater London, South East, England, United Kingdom.
- Valentine’s Factory: add
- South Glade Mission Church: add
- College: Imperial College London, add
- Underground Station Scene: add
- V-Day Starts (Coordinates): 66°58'30.0"N 61°43'04.8"E
- Beach: add
- Mountain: add
- The film is a spoof of popular spy thrillers.
- The film is based on the comic books of the same name and are based on popular spy thrillers
- Taron Egerton’s name is Welsh and his mother spelt it wrong on his birth certificate as the boys name should actually be spelt as Teron.
- The Kingsman shop in real life is Huntsman of Savile Row.
- The pub in real life is The Black Prince Pub of Kennington.
- Mark Hamill is briefly seen in some scenes in the film.
- There is a real agency much like Kingsman only more quite. They are known as Tinker Tailor (see the film Tinker Tailor Solider Spy for a film based on true events.).