Filmed On Location In
EastEnders is filmed on location at BBC Elstree Centre, Shenley Rd, Borehamwood WD6 1JG, Hertfordshire, Greater London, South East, England, United Kingdom. | Visit: http://bbc.com/showsandtours/venues/elstree_film_studios for visiting information. | TV Show Official Website: http://bbc.com/eastenders
Location: Location On Google Maps
About The Show
EastEnders is a British Soap Drama about life in the East End of London.
- The Queen Victoria Public House "The Queen Vic" (Public House)
- Albert Square (Square)
- Deals Wheels (Second-Hand Motor Vehicle Dealership)
- Beale's Place (Cafe)
- Tattoo's (Tattoo Parlour)
- Walford East Station (London Underground Tube Station)
- Markets (Market Place)
- Laundromat (Laundromat)
- Official TV Show Website
- Official Visitor Attraction Website
- Official The Queen Victoria Public House Website
- Official Walford East Station Website
- EastEnders is filmed in BBC Elstree Centre, which isn't anywhere in the EastEnd of London.
- Walford East Station exterior is filmed in George Street at BBC Elstree Centre and the interior is filmed in Bromley-By-Bow Station in Blackwell Tunnel Northern Approach in London.
- The Queen Victoria Public House is labelled on Google Maps as a real Public House.
- Albert Square is also on Google Maps with 3D viewing.
- CLICK HERE to see the full list of awards.