Date Published: 8th March 2018
Published By: Warren Woodhouse
What ingredients you’ll need.
- 1x Jar of Marmite
- 2x Slices of Germ Wheat Bread (Hovis Best Of Both)
- 1x Block of Mild Cheese
- 1x Branston Pickle
- 1x Tomato
- 1x Cucumber (Optional)
Use a Toastie Machine to create this Recipe.
- Dice the Tomato & Cucumber.
- Spread the Marmite on Germ Wheat Bread (Hovis Best Of Both).
- Slice the Mild Cheese.
- Place the Mild Cheese on top of the Marmite spreaded on the Germ Wheat Bread (Hovis Best Of Both).
- Place the Tomato & Cucumber slices on top of the Mild Cheese.
- Put 1x to 2x tsp of Branston Pickle on top of the Tomato & Cucumber slices.
- Make sure that at this point, that the Recipe looks like a Sandwich.
- If you have a Grill or Toastie Machine, Grill the Sandwich until it becomes a Toastie.
- Eat and enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.