Date Published: 7th July 2018
Published By: Warren Woodhouse
What ingredients you’ll need.
- 1x Jar of Hot Chocolate Powder
- 1x Jar of Coffee
- 1x Carton of Toffee Flavoured Cows Milk
- 1x Tea Kettle filled with Hot Water
Use a Tea Kettle to create this Recipe.
- 2x tsp of Hot Chocolate Powder.
- 1 and a half tsp of Coffee. It doesn’t need to be Grounded Coffee. I used a shop bought cheap Coffee Jar.
- Mash the Coffee until it becomes tiny pieces.
- A small amount of Toffee Flavoured Cows Milk (The amount of normal cows milk, same amount just don’t use normal cows milk!).
- Pour Hot Water, stir throughly until the Coffee is gone.
- Drink and enjoy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.