- Date & Time: 24th December 2020 at 2:41pm GMT+00
- Posted In: #blog, #gaming, #2020, #thesims4
- Posted By: Warren Woodhouse
- Permalink: https://warrenwoodhouse.fandom.com/2020/12/24/whattraditionalweddingsongisplayingwhensimsaregettingmarriedinthesims4
In The Sims 4 you can do a lot of things. You can also marry other Sims along with a full wedding ceremony, exchanging vows, fantasize about weddings, elope here and now, divorce, exchange rings, exchange promise rings (teenagers only) and even have a formal wedding ceremony complete with cake, guests, caterers and more. You can even build your own cute wedding chapel as well (CLICK HERE to download a selection of wedding venues that I've created for use on The Sims 4).
As soon as your Sims start exchanging vows and exchanging rings, a Sims 4 version of the traditional 1850 English variation called "Here Comes The Bride" by Richard Wagner of his original 1850 German song called "Bridal Chorus", originally from a German opera, the song plays as both Sims exchange vows and exchange rings.
In The Sims 4, the traditional wedding song being played is called "Wedding March Theme" by Ilan Eshkeri, who composed The Sims 4's game score.
- Bridal Chorus - Wikipedia (Article)
- The Sims 4 Original Score Soundtrack by EA Games Soundtrack & Ilan Eshkeri on Spotify (Game Soundtrack)
- The Sims 4 Original Score Soundtrack by EA Games Soundtrack & Ilan Eshkeri on PlayStation Music (Game Soundtrack)
- Ilan Eshkeri Official Website (Composer)