[[Blog:Gaming|Read more >
<<<< BACK TO VEGAN BLOG
Date Published: 21st October 2018 Published By: Warren Woodhouse
Here is my list of Vegan blogs worth reading.
- Warren Woodhouse: Vegan Blog
- 44 Accidentally Vegan Snack Foods - PETA UK Blog
- Accidentally Vegan UK
- Vegan Food & Living
- Vegan Recipes - Food Network UK
<<<< BACK TO MY COOKING BLOG
Date Published: 20th October 2018
Published By: Warren Woodhouse
What ingredients you’ll need.
- 200g Minced Beef
- 1x Medium OR Large Onion
- 1x 1/2 Chopped Tinned Tomatoes
- 1x-2x Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Tinned Mixed Beans
- 1x Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1x 1/2 Carrot
- 1x 1/3-1/4 Tomato Purée (Thickens the sauce, adds more flavour)
- 1x of any Vegetable Peppers (Green, Yellow OR Red)
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes OR 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1x 1/2-1 tsp Paprika
- 100g Plain-White Rice
- 1x Bottle Of Vegetable Oil
Words that are included in this recipe that you might not understand.
- g: Grams. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1g is equal to 1000kg.
- kg: Kilograms. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1000kg is equal to 1g. …
Read more >
<<<< BACK TO MUSIC BLOG
- Tab Title: "Theme From Ant-Man" by Christophe Beck
- Tab Type: Theme Songs
- Guitar Tab By: Warren Woodhouse
- Recommended Guitars: Electric, Acoustic, Bass
Its quite an easy theme to play as it repeats. You'll need to dampen the strings when playing.
You'll be playing on the 4th string at 4x 12th fret, 4x 15th fret, 4x 12th fret, 3x 11th fret, 1x 12th fret, 1x 11th fret and repeat.Read more >
Visited The Royal Mile and took photos of the National Library Of Scotland, Central Library & The Elephant House.
I saw a building with a blueish green triangular roof top (Bank Of Scotland & Museum), saw a church & Edinburgh Castle where me and my mum & dad saw the 21 Gun Salute with a parade.
At the parade in the castle grounds was someone playing on a set of bagpipes with a full parade band. Me, my mum and my dad then traveled back to the place we’re staying at.
I watched the film “Deadpool” on Netflix before going to sleep.
Visited Fran, a friend of mine from Morpeth, now living at her flat in Sterling. Me, my mum, my dad and Fran, we all visited Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park in Sterling.
The Safari Park is home to some surprising …
Read more >